Cancellation and Returns Policy
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
Under our Money Back Guarantee, if a product purchased from us does not meet your requirements, we would accept an item returned within 14 days from the date of sale and the item remains in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN FOR RETURN OF NON-FAULTY ITEMS(S)
- The item(s) must be returned in a re-saleable condition, meaning item must be unused and with all the accessories, manuals including the wrappings provided with the item.
- Any item(s) returned back to us and found to be incomplete, packed in a different box, a restocking fee will be charged.
- In the case of consumables (such as toner, ink cartridges, drum and paper) where the suitability/compatibility of the product can be ascertained without breaking the factory seal and if the factory seal is broken the item cannot be returned.
- Software that has been opened but not defective cannot be returned under any circumstances however unopened software may be returned in accordance with this Returns Policy.
- We will consider accepting returns for non – faulty item(s) beyond our 14 day money back guarantee period but no more than 30 days from the date of the invoice. However, a minimum re-stocking fee the higher of £5.00 or 15% would be applied. This excludes any additional fee chargeable due to damage caused to the product or missing parts on return.
- Customers returning item(s) that are in good working condition within our 14 days money back guarantee will bear the postage cost or courier charge.
- We strongly advise you use a reliable delivery service, preferably a signed for service as using such service makes it easier to investigate non receipt of your item.
- On receipt of the returned item, it will be inspected to ascertain that the item(s) are still in good condition before a full refund is processed.
All goods are supplied with 12 months manufacturer warranty and in some cases up to 24 months. In the unlikely event that you receive an item which was not what you ordered, damaged, defective or the wrong quantity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
HOW TO RETURN A FAULTY ITEM
Normally to return an item, you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form to complete and on receipt of the completed RMA form, we will send you an email with instructions on how to return the item.
Once we have checked your return item(s) and the item meets our conditions of acceptance you will receive a confirmation email with your RMA number with further instructions on how the item will be returned.
Please note the conditions and process for returning faulty items:
- Where an RMA number has been advised, that item must be returned with the RMA number and failure to follow the instruction may lead to rejection of the item.
- All items must be returned within the validity period of the RMA and return outside the period advised may result in the customer picking up the cost of the repair (where repair is required).
- It might be possible to consider accepting faulty returns for refund after our 14 day DOA returns period and within 1 year from invoice date. However, we reserve the right to levy an administration fee, the higher of £5.00 or 15%, may be applied. This excludes any additional fee chargeable due to damage caused to the product or missing parts on return.
- In some cases where fault develops within the warranty period, we may advise you to contact the manufacturer directly or through their websites as they offer various warranty packages and they are better equipped to resolve problems. The option to return the item back to us for onward dispatch to the manufacturer still remain
- Alegol will not be responsible for the cost of returning an item unless item was Dead on Arrival (item arrived faulty) within 14 days from the date of received.
- The repair or the resolution of the faulty item will include - offering a substitute where the original product is uneconomical to repair, out of stock or end of line. A refund may be offered at the original price of the item.
- RMAs are usually processed within 10 working days after arrival but the period may vary with different manufacturers.
PARROT DRONES WARRANTY
A 12 month Parrot manufacturer’s warranty provides cover for defective parts and workmanship, subject to proof of purchase, but clearly does not include damage in use. A full range of replacement parts are available separately. Parrot Technical Support can offer advice, or assistance following a serious crash.
Telephone: 0121 359 2380 or complete an online submission on: http://www.parrot.com/uk/support/hotline
Thank you for custom and please note that our Returns Policy applies only to Consumers and not for business accounts and it does not affect your statutory rights.